Temperature / humidity profiling and routine monitoring are ways that manufactures can demonstrate environmental control and provide cost effective insurance that product is consistently stored within specified temperature and humidity ranges.
Chicago Controls offers a variety of customized solutions for all of your temperature and humidity profiling needs. By utilizing the latest technology and a system of 21 CFR Part 11 compliant wireless data loggers, we are capable of profiling everything from reach-in / walk-in freezers and coolers to large-scale warehouses ranging from –45 ° C to 140 ° C and 20% to 85% relative humidity.
In addition to profiling product storage areas, Chicago Controls can also provide solutions for a wide range of applications including the profiling and validation of incubators, water baths, stability chambers and autoclaves.
Our controls engineers can also apply their expertise in the design and implementation of routine monitoring systems and HVAC control.
Depending on your needs, it is standard practice for Chicago Controls to provide the following as a part of our profiling solutions:
- Determine the number of data loggers required to effectively profile the area.
- Develop data logger placement diagrams.
- Develop supporting documentation and validation packages following GMP standards.
- Complete data analysis of collected temperature / humidity points.
- Identify “hot and cold spots” and make suggestions on bringing the environment back under control.
- Provide pre and post calibrations of all test equipment.
If you would like to learn more about the profiling solutions Chicago Controls has to offer, please contact us at: email@example.com and one of our profiling consultants will contact you to discuss in further detail your environmental control needs.
As a 24-7 support company, we are ready to become your trusted partner and fully support your Validation and Controls projects!